Sunday 4 November 2012

New MINKPINK

Been thinking about it lately and decided we're in desperate need of some new additions to refresh our wardrobe. From looking at your last few posts, I could tell you clearly had the online shopping well and truly covered, so I thought I'd try the real life stuff for a change and spent the afternoon at Chapel. Nothing too exciting to report... although I was seriously loving on every Minkpink piece I found in Dakota 501! You have to check their new stuff out, it's all so bright and colourful, you will die!


Address 501 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia
Link http://shopmarkethq.com/collections/brands-minkpink/?looks=true

Wearing..
Blazer Shakuhachi
Top Shona Joy
Pants Topshop 
Shoes Shakuhachi
Sunglasses House Of Harlow
Belt Friend Of Mind
Clutch Sportsgirl

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Just found this blog through facebook. I love it! I'm following you guys. I love this concept.

    You can follow me too: victoria-emma.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete