Wednesday 14 November 2012

Matching Print

Gig and I felt like something a little different so we decided to go to the Cross for some delicious porridge and people watching. Surprisingly blended in with all the crazies in this matching bag and shirt combo - I picked these up from the same place I got my glasses (a new store in Surry Hills you'll love). What you actually can't see behind the jumbo sized sunnies is the epic burn I am now sporting after 2 days of solid tanning. Major ouch!


Address Llankelly Place, Kings Cross, Sydney, Australia  
Store Estate Of Mind

Wearing...
Top Lazy Oaf
Pants Sportsgirl
Shoes Shakuhachi
Sunglasses House Of Holland
Bag Lazy Oaf
Watch Sportsgirl
Rings With Love Kirsten

Jxx

2 comments:

  1. Got to love lazy oaf! Great clash of prints you have going :-)

    xx
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the best at clashing prints! Need those sunglasses <3 xx

    ReplyDelete