Monday 19 November 2012

Les Enfants Rouges

In my quest to show Jerome the best of Paris in the one short week he's here we've been hitting up 2-3 cafes daily. Today we visited Les Enfants Rouges Market - it's kind of like Prahran Market but with really cool little cafes everywhere. There was a huge line for this amazing looking Moroccan place so we opted for Japanese breakfast which was delicious. It's been a while since I rocked some double print, so I decided to get back into it with this outfit courtesy of the package you sent me.


Address Les Enfants Rouges, Rue de Bretagne, Paris, France
Saw A French movie afterwards - Un Plan Parfait with Diane Kruger - and actually understood it. Yay me!

Wearing...
Shirt American Apparel
Cape Sass and Bide
Pants Ice Designs
Shoes Gold Dot
Belt Urban Outfitters

Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment