Wednesday 7 November 2012

Cafe Hopping

When Appel wore this jumper the other day I fell in love with it and knew I had to steal it for myself! It also provided some much needed warmth for a winter's day spent cafe-hopping around Paris (we knocked 3 cafes off our must-visit-before-leaving-Paris list). Got a little creative with my lipstick and while it seemed like a good idea at first, after about 10 minutes of wearing it the colours started to rub off on each other. The great news is that this lead to the discovery of a new hybrid lipstick colour which I love and will most definitely be wearing again!


Address Rue Charlot, Paris, France
Today's Favourite Discovered a new cafe called Marcovaldo, which is also a bookstore (posted a photo on insta @howtwolive)

Wearing...
Jumper Daniel Palillo
Skirt Evil Twin
Shoes Deena & Ozzy
Bag Sportsgirl
Rings ASOS

Sxx

1 comment: