Sunday 25 November 2012

Au Revoir Paris

After 5 months spent in my favourite city in the world (or at least one of my top 3!), it's finally time to come home. Despite my hardest efforts to convince myself that I want to be leaving, I've failed to come up with a single thing that I don't like about being here...well aside from the fact that every time I spend more than 2 minutes outside my whole body freezes and I declare that I must be getting pneumonia - although this is likely due to the fact that I choose fashion over warmth every time. So it's with a lot of grief and a knew knowledge of how to ship your entire wardrobe half way across the world that I say: Au revoir Paris. See you soon J!


Address Paris, France
Stay Tuned For Paris recommendations and recap post!

Wearing...
Top Ci Ci
Skirt Topshop
Shoes Office
Sunglasses ASOS

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the Paris recommendation post, since reading this blog I really really wanna go! Xxx

    ReplyDelete