Saturday 24 November 2012

FOM Sale

Headed to the Friend Of Mine sample sale at Down Yonder yesterday, so devo that you just miss it! Was hoping to find a couple of Tarzan (or nappy) skirts but when they were nowhere to be seen I settled for an amazing pair of red pants and a bag that I've had my eye on for months. Was a little underwhelmed with the outfit choice when I left home in the morning but the weird looks I consistently received throughout the day confirmed that I did indeed look like a freak. Mission accomplished!


Address Down Yonder, Malvern Road, Melbourne, Australia
Resisted Buying an adorable mustard twosie 

Wearing...
Knit Bitching and Junkfood
Pants Topshop
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Sunglasses House Of Holland
Clutch Sportsgirl

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. I die everytime I see those beautiful rainbow shoes, you must have the best shoe collection ever! Xx

    ReplyDelete