Thursday 8 November 2012

Coco Cubano

Was craving a milkshake so headed to Coco Cubano on Greville street after hearing great things about their desserts from people who love chocolate as much as I do. Ended up spending the afternoon there which lead to tapas and more desserts... my favourite type of day! Also wore my new twosie from Sportsgirl. Been waiting for this since I saw it in their look book online weeks ago. Even more adorable than I thought it would be, best purchase!!


Address Coco Cubano, Prahran, Melbourne, Australia
Drank An iced couverture chocolate (fancy talk for chocolate milk)

Wearing...
Jacket Sportsgirl
Shirt Sportsgirl
Shorts Sportsgirl
Shoes Novo
Sunglasses House Of Harlow

Jxx

1 comment:

  1. LOVe this outfit. I want it all... so inappropriate for our winter thou ha

    ReplyDelete