Tuesday 30 October 2012

Paris Masters Day 1

Being the crazed Tennis fans that we are, we decided to skip school for the week and bought 7-day tickets to the Paris Tennis Masters. Not one to miss an opportunity to dress up, I opted for checks, florals and my two-toned wedges. Thinking I would totally stand out from a crowd full of people in tracksuits and runners, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself blending in with the tennis-goers in their suits and their heels...and then I had to remind myself, this isn't the Aus Open...this is Paris!


Address Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
Packed A picnic lunch from our local bakery which included their ridiculous tuna rice salad

Wearing...
Top Vintage
Blazer Richard Nicoll for Sportsgirl
Pants Something Else
Shoes Sportsgirl
Bumbag ASOS
Sunglasses Vintage

Sxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the blazer and how you somehow make bumbags not look naff. That's talent


    Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete