Saturday 27 October 2012

Bow Tie is Back

Decided to make the most of my morning before heading to work so met up with Jake for a quick coffee at the cutest little place in Windsor - particularly love the bike and outdoor area! Literally been dying to wear this bow tie ever since we rocked it in Lilyhart at PFW but knew I needed the perfect outfit to do it justice. Unfortunately I only realised I had it on upside down after I took the photo, my bad! PS just noticed our oh so similar blazer-shirt-tie combos... hilarious, love your work!


Address Eugenius, 99 Hornby Street, Windsor, Melbourne, Australia
Drank Skinny latte

Wearing...
Jacket Topshop
Shirt Topshop
Shorts Topshop
Shoes Underground
Socks Sportsgirl
Sunglasses House Of Harlow
Bow tie American Apparel
Clutch Sportsgirl

Jxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes!!

    www.fashionvoyageur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shorts. I think I have seen you around campus at RMIT Brunswick? I'm in third year of F&T merchandising

    xx
    GPVS

    ReplyDelete